Project Funding Application
The Richmond Hospital Physician Society invites physicians to apply for funding under the Facility Engagement Initiative. The Facility Engagement Initiative, a provincial SSC funded initiative born out of the 2014 PMA and the Memorandum of Understanding (renewed in 2019), supports initiatives that strengthen relationships and engagement between the Health Authorities and facility-based physicians to provide facility-based physicians with a more meaningful voice in HA and site decision and improvements that relate to patient care and the working environment. Please see the complete funding guidelines and the funding guidelines summary table for more information.
Funding cannot be used for the following:
- Advertising - with the exception of physician recruitment ads
- Compensation for clinical services
- Purchase of real estate or vehicles
- Purchase of clinical equipment
- Donations to charities or political parties
- Required CME accredited clinical training
- Meeting attendance that is presently required as part of maintaining medical staff privileges
- Capital projects or renovations
- Funded physician research or Physician Led Quality Improvement (PLQI) projects
- Projects or meetings that have pharmaceutical or industry involvement in any capacity
- Support is available to you if you require assistance during the application process. Please contact Liana Gabriele, Facility Engagement Program Manager.
- The form cannot be saved mid-progress. Please ensure you are able to complete and submit the form once you have started.
- For your reference, please review RHPS' Conflict of Interest Policy.